DEADLINE - Images due by midnight Feb 7th.
The theme for this session is “Exploring Water in Motion”.
Solid, liquid or vapor, water provides almost endless opportunities for unique and dramatic photography. This exploration encourages you to experiment with personally novel approaches using short or long exposures to capture unique images of water. For example: waves, rivers, waterfalls, whirlpools, water drops, splash and aqueous photography, balloon bursts, snowstorms, ice flows, fog, avalanches, melting ice, steam, sprays, condensation, tears, etc.
As always with explorations, choose an approach that is new for you and explore this topic using original content - but this time you may also submit a single image from past works.
Limit of three images per submission.
- Built on our successful summer challenge program
- Designed to encourage personal photographic creativity and exploration.
- Practical explorations achievable in our Covid-19 environment.
- Create better images by sharing your work and getting feedback.
- Open to all OCC members at any level of experience.
- Share personal work or participate in exercises.
- You may submit up to 3 images for this session
- Images must be submitted to email@example.com as .jpgs - any size greater than 1 mb accepted.
DEADLINE - Images must be submitted by midnight Sunday Feb 7th
Note that we will once again be utilizing our WebEx online meeting system that will allow you to use your computer or smartphone to view the presentation as well as allow you to call in for the audio and participate with questions or comments.
If you have any questions or need any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We hope to see you on Tuesday February 9th!
Jared Fein, Challenges Director & Robin King, Education Director
Photo credit: Robin King